September is the Time for Africa. African Union came to Life September 9 1999. Akwaaba African Travel Market is usually in September. This year is the 16th Edition of The Leading Pan African Travel Exhibition where Africa meets the World. Covid19 Pandemic with the attendant Lockdown means there might not be a Physical Akwaaba this year. It might still Happen if Lagos State relaxes Meeting Rules to Allow 2000 People meet at an event at same time.
For now we have a Series of our Annual Conferences going Virtual. They will come up on the 21st and 22nd dates Originally fixed for the Event. We have 4 Virtual Conferences Slated for September. Follow the Conversation.
“It is Said that Tourism and Travel in Africa lost $55 billion To Covid19. Studies show that the millenials might hold the future of growth for Tourism post lockdown as they are more Likely to Travel. For Africa the Pandemic has provided an opportunity for Africa to Build a New Tourism Profile. For this to Happen what is the Role of the Youth?
Akwaaba African Travel Market as Part of its annual Youth Tourism Conference have lined up a gallery of young Tourism Professionals from Across Africa to Discuss this. With Jamie-Lee Abtar UK based Founder 22:19 Media, as the lead speaker, Gbabo Laura Dein BDM Akwaaba Travel Market is the host. The Panelists includes:
- Chiamaka Obuekwe CEO of Social Prefect Nigeria,
- Miss Pauline Marere Miss Pan African Queen Zimbabwe
- Ann Mwangi Riansavvy Kenya,
- Paul Kosarachi Ukachukwu Akwaaba African Travel market Nigeria,
- Uwase Aunarite Annie CEO Primate Safaris Rwanda,
- Carmen Imbili Xceptional Tourism Services Namibia,
- Sam Adeleke CEO TravelwithSam Nigeria,
- Mel Tihapi CEO Mel prods South Africa and
- Miss Tourism Ghana
Kindly Register in advance for this conference:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the conference.