Immerse yourself in the Moroccan culture as we visit 4 cities in Morocco. These are the most important cities to visit in Morocco because of their diversity and popularity.
Casablanca is a large, modern city, but the former French colonial post still allows myriad movie moments for those who want to revisit love in the medina and Old City. Casa (as locals call it) isn’t too touristy, but it’s the most cosmopolitan and Western-feeling city in Morocco. Visit The King Hassan II Mosque and Casa’s Medina.
Marrakech – Colorful souks, Moorish architecture, intimate gardens and boutique hotels–Marrakesh is unforgettable. Spend your days exploring the quiet courtyards and snaking alleyways of the historic Medina, walking through the serene Jardin Majorelle or taking in the beauty of the city’s mosques before ending the evening at a one-of-a-kind riad.
Essaouira– Portuguese, French and Berber architecture frame the maze-like streets of Essaouira, a charming and vibrant port and resort town on the Atlantic Ocean. Nearby, couples and families stroll the beaches of Cape Sim and Sidi Kaouki, which also attract surfers of all types. Relaxation is easy to find here, as is a bus to Marrakech, for those looking for a daytrip.
Travel Dates: 24 – 30 September, 2021
What To Expect:
-2 nights in Casablanca in Adagio Casablanca City Centre
-4 nights in Marrakech in Adam Park Marrakech Hotel and Spa
-Daily breakfast and dinner in all cities
-Return airport transfers
-None appearance -Morocco Visa
– Travel Health Insurance
– flights on Air Maroc
– Casablanca Guided tour featuring Hassan II Mosque, Pigeon Square, Habous Quartier and more
– Marrakech city tour featuring bestmontre.fr Majorelle Gardens, YSL Museum, Jemaa el Fna and more
– Shopping in Morocco Mall
– Excursion to Ourika Valley and Agafay Desert
– Quad Biking
– Lunch in Lalla Takerkoust
-Day trip to Essaouira (Game of Thrones film location)
Single occupancy- N830,000
Sharing – N700,000
Deposit of N500,000 required before the 10th of September
• Meals and beverage
• Personal expenses
• Covid19 test fee
Please note that we require 7 – 10 working days to process the visas so we advise that you respond quickly as seats are also limited.
We need your data page immediately after you send your deposit.
Documents required for the visa processing;
· Letter of introduction from employer addressed to the embassy
· Original 6 months bank statement;
· Copy of your National Identity Number (NIN) slip or card;
· Certificate of business registration- if applicant is a business owner;
· Two passport photograph taken against a white background;
· International Passport not less than 6 months validity from date of departure;
· Evidence of where you work – ID card, employment letter, pay slip;
· Marriage certificate and evidence of change of name (if required)
The letter of introductions should be addressed to the embassy.
Kindly find the address below;
Embassy of the Kingdom Of Morocco
39 Lake Chad Crescent
Please note that visas are issued at the discretion of the embassy, however we will profile you before submitting your application.
In the event that you are denied a visa, we will charge only N80,000 and refund the rest.
You must travel with Face masks and sanitizers and use them in public places and crowded places;
Please note that you require a negative PCR Covid19 test certificate when visiting Morocco. This will be presented to the airline upon check in and upon arrival in Marrakech.
You will also be required to present a negative PCR Covid19 test certificate when entering Nigeria. This test will be done in Marrakech 2 days before departure.
Also note that a yellow fever vaccination card is required for this trip.
For Reservations and Enquiries, Please Call/SMS/WhatsApp +234 803 442 1195 OR Email: email@example.com