M for what??? Mombasa is known for the hospitable people, the city and the Beach Resort, relaxation and water sports.
Mombasa, with a population of 900,000, is no sleepy seaside village. Its beachfront hotels appeal to travelers in search of sun, sand and surf, while its Arab, Indian and colonial European heritage makes for a wide variety of sights to see. Can’t find a taxi? Travel by tuk-tuk, a three-wheeled auto rickshaw.
2 – 7 October 2021
- Economy class return ticket on Kenya Airways
- 5 nights in Leopard Beach Resort & Spa
- Daily breakfast and dinner
- Water sports in the resort
- Return airport transfer
- Mombasa city tour
Wasini Boat cruise – dress code is shades of orange or yellow.
TOTAL AMOUNT PAYABLE IS
- N620,000 per person sharing
- N718,000 for single occupancy
MINIMUM DEPOSIT OF N300,000 before the 15th of September 2021.
Please note that, you require a yellow card to travel to Mombasa which you can get at Port Health at the local Airport in Nigeria.
Covid-19 test is also required when visiting Mombasa and when coming back to Nigeria.
We require the following documents for the visa process:
• Scanned copy of your International passport biodata page;
• Scanned passport photograph taken against a white background;
Kindly note that in the event that some parts of this package have to change, we will let you know.
For further Enquiries, reservations and bookings, please DM / WhatsApp 08034421195 / 📧 email@example.com