Why You Should Attend This Course:
As service providers, we often find ourselves facing or handling “difficult customers”. When we have to deliver “bad news”, say “no” to customers or to people in power, we’re often tempted to placate with a “yes”.
It is indeed a challenge trying to balance the need to be service-oriented and the need to deliver difficult messages to our customers. This one-day course teaches service providers how to manage difficult customer situations more effectively that work towards joint problem-solving/agreement.
- Identify what causes customers to be demanding or difficult and the consequences
- Recognise and manage your own responses
- Develop strategies for managing different types of difficult customers
- Gain confidence in handling customers appropriately
- Develop communication skills on empathetic listening, defusing conflict/anger, speaking assertively
- The Problem Tree Activity: Defining Difficult Customers
- Understanding Different Communication Channels and Their Effect
- Assertive Communication
- Strategies for Handling Dissatisfaction
- Defusing Phrases & The Art of Saying No
- Managing the Extremes
COST: N10,000 per Participant
To Register Your Employees, Please Click HERE