This package is for business owners that want to take their business to the next level by sourcing for products in bulk, wholesale buying, discovering new markets, production and much more.
Here are a few tips to help you get the best deals for your money;
This trip is perfect for first timers as we will be travelling with a seasoned shopper with almost 10 years shopping experience in Istanbul and understands the terrain and the market;
– She will educate you and take you round shopping in Istanbul;
– This will be an opportunity to meet wholesalers who will sell to you at a lower rate for bulk buying;
– Meet trusted cargo companies that can help you send your items to Nigeria;
– Learn how to bargain and understand the Turkish Lira.
When shopping in Turkey, you are not allowed to buy only one item of a design, some manufacturers allow a minimum of 4 to 6 items of each product.
We advise that you travel with enough money to buy things in bulk. You will also meet sellers who you can order from subsequently as you may not be able to go to Turkey every time.
This trip for business owners that want to shop for items likes clothes, shoes, bags, accessories, lingerie, household items, construction materials, interiors and soft furnishings.
This package is in partnership with Turkish Airlines and we will process Turkish sticker visas for customers that do not have any of the following visas – UK, USA, or Schengen. If you have any of these visas, you will only require a Turkish evisa which we will process online.
Kindly find our package below;
Date: 12 – 19 October 2020
- Economy class return ticket on Turkish Airlines (upgrade to business class is available);
- Non-appearance Turkey visa application;
- 6 nights hotel accommodation;
- Daily breakfast;
- Return airport transfers;
- 3 days guided shopping tour;
- Istanbul city tour;
- Bosphorus cruise;
- 2 free days for your personal use;
- Travel health insurance;
- Zoom training on shopping in Turkey before the trip
- Rates – N795,000 per person sharing (this means that you will be staying in a room with another person on 2 separate twin beds)
- Single occupancy – N888,000 for 1 person in a room.
We need the following documents and information for immediate registration as the trip is in October so we need to start the visas on time;
- Company name;
- CAC business registration document of the company (include the page that shows the name of the business owner) if you don’t have a registered business and you are still working, send us evidence of where you work. If you are a start up without a business registration, send us pictures of what you already sell;
- International passport biodata page of the traveller;
- Whatsapp number of the traveller;
- If your business is not registered, send us any evidence that you have that the business exists and is in operation.
- Minimum account balance should be N1,500,000
Please send all these information in one email or a maximum of 2 emails in case the fills you want to attach are large.
If you do not have all the above, send us what you have and we will profile based on what we receive from you.
You are expected to submit these documents and answers via email as a response to this mail before the 2nd of September 2020. We will use these documents for the visa process.
Once we have received these documents and profiled you, we will send you the account details to proceed with payment.
Minimum deposit required is N400,000 and balance to be paid once the visa is issued.
Please note that this trip is strictly for business toursim and not leisure tourism.
For Reservations and Bookings, Email: email@example.com or Call/WhatsApp +2348034421195