While some businesses have successfully discovered and included bids & tender strategy as a route to increasing their bottom line and profitability. Many companies (especially SME’s across different industries) are yet to tap into this gold mine.
On a yearly basis Government who is the biggest spender in the country releases billions of Naira for projects (products & services) these projects must be tendered for as stipulated by the Procurement Act through competitive bidding process. Similarly, multi-lateral organisations, Embassies, Multinational Corporations operating in the country, International Oil Companies (IOC) and well-structured indigenous Conglomerates request for proposals (RFP) and invitation to bid for goods and services.
Our very experienced facilitators who have won numerous bids and tenders will share practical experience as they equip participants with basic and advance skills for winning bids & tenders.
· Types of tender’s opportunities – Public sector, Oil & Gas, Multilateral, Local & International
· Strategies for putting together a winning bid/tender.
· Major tender documents required for bidding & why?
· Critical skill set for success in bids and tenders.
· Hunting for bids & tender opportunities ( How & where).
· Entrepreneurial & organisational mind set for success.
· Key success factors in tender and bids.
· Understanding evaluation criterias for bids and tender.
· The Strive Masiwaya Case study of MASCOM BOTSWANA.
· Understanding the operations of NAPIMS (NIPEX) eMarketplace for bids and tender.
· Exploring opportunities in Nigeria Oil & Gas Local Content Act & the monitoring institution (NCDMB)
· Bids & Tender packaging.
o Mr. Gboyega Olanbiwoninu – Head of Business Development. Scib Nigeria & Co. & Chairman LCCI Insurance Group.
o Mr Chris Agunwa – Chairman/Principal Consultant IMA-SEL DV & Co.LTD.
MSME Business Persons, Owner Managers, Business Development Managers & Officers, Contractors, Engineers, Accountants, Lawyers, Project Managers, Insurers, Brokers, Marketing & Sales Personnel & others.
Date: Tuesday, Sept. 4th 2018.
Time: 8.30 am – 4.30pm
Venue: NECA House, Plot A2, Hakeem Balogun Street Alausa, Ikeja.
Course Fees: N25,000.
Account Name: Maven Williams Services Limited.
Bank Account Bank: UBA Plc – 1020594461.
Interested participants/organisations are required to make payments and scan evidence of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please for enquiries call: 08157243139, 08035198669.