Using Bonfire Adventures as a case study, here are ten pivotal principles needed for success in the tourism industry. And this is a global principle that applies to anyone, anywhere
1. Have a fully committed professional team. Every segment of your company should work in harmony. Every member should ensure a seamless working channel that ensures huge returns
2. Have a niche. Clearly shout out to the world your area of concentration and masterly. Stay focused and give clients an experience more than the value of their money. This will always work to your advantage and you get more referrals. Success attracts success.
3.Marketing and Branding. When success starts chasing you be sure you’re a living brand. Live the quality you champion. Be a Brand worth admiration. Polish it with service quintessence.
4. Understand the needs of your customers (especially when dealing with mass market). Create for them packages they can relate with. Ensure you treasure your clients and have them as the Kings and Queens of your business. Every action matters. Every input counts. Treat them exponentially special. Give them lifetime memories, they become your all-time favorites and soon they reward you with more and more clients and trips.
5. Reward all the amazing effort from your team. Give them gift hampers or coupons or any other form of reward as method of appreciation. This will strengthen your bond and relation with the team and they will replicate the same to the clients.
6. It is business, keep it clean, keep it in control, keep it safe; any business that is not conscious of its returns on investment does a displeasure to its own self. Be keen to monitor all the flows and segments of the business.
7. Connect and link-up with other key players in the industry; ensure you set-up mutually binding agreements; keep in touch with the trends and the changes. Have legal teams and strategists to monitor the relations well.
8. Give back to the society. Corporate social responsibility should be a lifelong motivation to ensure that you leave a sustainable mark in the heart and souls of the community or more the earth.
9. Your network is your net-worth Learn all through your lifetime. Don’t be the leading in the pack; set your target high up that you can relate with, that you have something to work on. Keep meaningful Relations with amazing people and companies; They will propel you.
10. Finally, have a Friendly management and outgoing Top Cream.